Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All about chat or instant messaging
Transcript of All about chat or instant messaging
All About Chat
Cons to Instant Messaging
Facebook- informative, informal and casual
Easy to hack
Easy to disguise oneself
Avoid speaking face to face
when not possible
Provides screen share,
discussion board, and
Business Setting-Corporate America
Abbreviations, slang, etc.
By 344 group
Below is a short list of chat etiquette that should be followed when chatting with others online.
Behave the same way you would when talking to someone in real-life.
Avoid chat slang.
Try your best to spell all words correctly and use proper punctuation.
Remember no one is perfect, spelling errors and other mistakes are common in chat.
Do not WRITE IN ALL CAPS as it makes you appear as you're yelling.
Do not send other chat users private messages without asking them first.
Abide by the rules created by those running the chat.