Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of disipolus
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-CONTROL. Against such things there is no law. Romans 12:1-2
12 So, brothers and sisters, because of God’s mercies,
I encourage you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice that is holy and pleasing to God.
This is your appropriate priestly service.
2 Don’t be conformed to the patterns of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you can figure out what God’s will is
—what is good and pleasing and mature. Psalm 37:4
Amplified Bible (AMP)
4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,
and He will give you the desires and
secret petitions of your heart. John 15:8
8 By this my Father is glorified,
that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.