Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Horses SWJCS
Horses have been around for 17,000 years.
Horses eat hay, grass and grains. They drink lots of water.
A young horse is called a foal.
A mother is called a mare and a father is called a stallion.
Horses can live to be 20 or 30 years old.
People and Horses
People have been friends with horses for thousands of years.
This is a horse and its rider
used to round up cattle
Millions of years ago horses were the size of a small dog they were called dawn horses.
There are more then 100 types of horses.
Horses are 5 feet (1.5 meters) tall and ponies are less then 58 inches (147 centimeters) high when grown.
Why should horses need shelter?Horses need shelter to protect them from the weather.
Horses can be fun to ride and they are good pets.
By: Sandy Laymon
Produced by: SWJCS Star Productions in 2015
Here is a video.
Horses By: Jo Ann Early Macken
Information World Book. com
Video You tube Horses running