Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Domino's Pizza SWOT Analysis
Transcript of Domino's Pizza SWOT Analysis
LIM JUN LIANG
- structured planning method used to evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
developed by Albert Humphrey in the 1960s.
- It helps the business to curve a sustainable niche in the market.
- Helps to distinguish the business from other competitors, so that it can compete successfully in the market.
- Definition of Threats :Threat means elements in the environment that could cause trouble for the business or projects.
- In this 21st centuries, most of the people is looking towards healthy life style in order to avoid sickness like heart attack , high blood pressure and so on in the future.
- manage franchising is also a very important thing and it might also cause threat to domino pizza. . Domino Pizza is running as a global franchising operation which have more than 3,500 shops in over 50 countries.
American restaurant chain and international franchise pizza delivery corporation Add your second bullet point here.
founded in 1960 by Tom Monaghan in Michigan.
Domino’s Pizza was launched in September 1997.
Domino’s Pizza Business Strategy
- intends to achieve further growth and strengthen their competitive position through the continued implementation of their business strategy.
- Their mission statement is “Exceptional franchisees and team members on mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the world.
- putting franchisees and company owned stores at the foundation of all their thinking and decisions.
- emphasizes their ability to select, develop and retain exceptional team members and franchisees.
- by providing a strong infrastructure to support their stores and also building excellent stores operations to create loyal customers
- holds a strong brand image.
maintains a high quality of food and service.
- supports online food ordering.
provides a effective home delivery service.
-allows customer to design the pizza that they want.
- product price are setting too high.
menu is too quite similar to other pizza restaurant.
- all the food they provide usually high in calories.
- delivery service has limited coverage area.
Domino's Pizza SWOT Analysis
- Definition of Opportunity : An occasion or situation that makes it possible to do something that you want to do or have to do, or the possibility of doing something.
- can improve and be more efficiency in the terms of delivery.
- Introduction of new flavor additives or pizza toppings can also be an opportunity to Domino Pizza.
-Having more promotions in special season or special festival.
Domino's Pizza Future
- could be the largest pizza franchise in the world.
- It might have a larger customer base than currently.
- Expand its international business, Argentina and some parts of Africa.
SWOT Analysis- determining the goals and accomplish them.
- The strengths section allows the company to consider its competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- These advantages are typically a focal point of the company's operation and strategic planning.
- They also often coincide with the way the company markets.
- Companies that have very efficient distribution systems and good bargaining power with suppliers as strengths can often leverage those to provide low costs to buyers.
- It may seem counterintuitive that a company would see advantages in assessing its weaknesses, but understanding them makes them easier to deal with.
- Generally, companies have two approaches to dealing with weaknesses.
- They can either seek to improve them if those weaknesses restrict the company from implementing its strategies to achieve objectives.
- Or, they realize that their weaknesses are simply a part of the overall business approach and company leaders try to downplay those weaknesses in marketing their brand.
- The opportunities section is critical to development of company strategies.
- helps the company identify ways to improve and grow. Constantly reviewing market opportunities helps companies take advantage of emerging markets or changes in the marketplace that the company has strengths to match.
- These are significant advantages over companies that fail to routinely assess opportunities and miss out on the ability to gain new business, market share and access to capital.
- Again, analyzing threats to your business is not a fun part of a SWOT analysis.
- it helps the company insulate itself as well as possible from external threats.
- The environment, regulations, technology and trends are among possible factors that can threaten the company.
What we learned from this exercise.
- address weaknesses
- deters threats
- capitalize on opportunities
- take advantage of the business strengths
- develop business goals and strategies to achieve them.