Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
I Relate Quotes
Transcript of I Relate Quotes
Mom: (Asks sibling) Want some batter honey:)
Me: Waiter: Would you like a table?
Me: NO. I came to this restaurant to eat on the floor. Carpet for two please. That awkward moment when you accept a compliment that wasn't meant for you. When I get home from school When I get up in
the morning And worse That awkward moment when it's silent in class and your stomach decides to make that dying whale sound "HEY REMEMBER WHEN YOU HAD THAT HUGE CRUSH ON-"
"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Me when my parents are sleeping:
"Shhhh! They are sleeping!"
Parents when I am sleeping:
"Let's vecuum the house for three hours." That frustrating moment when the
shower water is either ice or 3-degree burns. When you are doing something stupid and some random stranger starts staring at you. Me: (working hard on homework)
Me: Oh look a text! (picks up phone to reply)
Mom: (walks in) So, you've been texting this whole time! Thanks! That mini heart attack when you miss a step on the stairs.