Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
chapter 7 describing learning context
Transcript of chapter 7 describing learning context
use a different pace for differents activities
maximise individual work
use pairwork and groupwork
use chorus reaction
take account vision and acoustics.
use the size of your group to your advantage.
Describing learning context
different content and material
reward early finishers
encourage different students responses
identify students strengths. ( linguistic or non-linguistics
place and means of instruction
students learn in:
real or virtual environment
Teaching one to one:
make a good impression
be well prepared
adapt to the student
listen and watch
give explanation and guidelines
do not be afraid to say NO
what the teacher does?
responding to students