Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
7th Grade Charleston Trip 2015
Transcript of 7th Grade Charleston Trip 2015
Charleston Carriage Ride and Tour
Barrier Island Eco Tour with cookout for lunch
Boone Hall Plantation Program
South Carolina Aquarium with 4D Experience
SpiritLine Dinner Cruise
2 double/queen beds with 4 students per room
*We will notify students of their final rooms soon!
*Student room groups will travel together on the same bus, share the same hotel room, and will be in the same chaperone group.
2 double/queen beds with 2 chaperones per room
Wednesday, May 18 and Thursday, May 19, 2016
* Coordinated by Mann Travel and transportation will be provided by Rose Charters
* Accommodations have been secured at the Holiday Inn, Mt. Pleasant
All Parent Chaperones will be expected to:
1. room with fellow parent chaperone
2. ride the bus to and from Charleston and all activities
3. remain with their assigned group for the entire trip.
If you think of any questions, please feel free to email your child's homeroom teacher or Maggie Hermanson at HermansonM@fortmillschools.org
drop your child off
through the front car line starting at 5:15 AM.
* Students will meet with their group in the cafeteria
* We will load buses starting at 5:45 AM
*We will be LEAVING (rolling out) at 6:00 AM - we will not wait!
Itinerary - Group 1
Itinerary - Group 2
Bus 1 Chaperones:
Mrs. Hermanson, Mrs. Merriman, Mrs. Hartsoe, Mrs. Ogburn, Mr. Noll
Bus 2 Chaperones:
Mrs. Abendano, Mr. Abendano, Mrs. Zimmerman, Mrs. Choate, Mrs. Molina, Mrs. Ciavardini
Bus 3 Chaperones:
Mr. Traynor, Mrs. Esposito, Mrs. Fowle
Bus 4 Chaperones:
Mrs. Tyler, Mrs. Shackleford, Mrs. Kelly, Mrs. Davis, Mrs. Larson, Mrs. Gregorio, Nurse Brown
Bus 5 Chaperones:
Mrs. Kugler, Ms. Spinks, Mrs. Dante, Mr. Hardwick, Mr. Brodzinski, Mr. Masek
ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE A PERMISSION FORM FILLED OUT. IT NEEDS TO BE RETURNED TO THEIR HOMEROOM TEACHER BY
MONDAY, MAY 9TH.
medications should be brought in the morning of the trip.
All medicines should be turned into Ms. Hermanson no later than
Friday, May 13th.
Over the counter medicines can be put on the field trip form but ALL prescription medicines must have a
signed by the doctor.
We will only accept the number of pills
- not the entire bottle.
Chaperones will receive group members and itinerary tonight!