Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
7th Grade Charleston Trip 2015
Transcript of 7th Grade Charleston Trip 2015
Charleston Carriage Ride and Tour
Barrier Island Eco Tour with cookout for lunch
Boone Hall Plantation Program
South Carolina Aquarium with 4D Experience
SpiritLine Dinner Cruise
2 double/queen beds with 4 students per room (there are some rooms of 5 - a cot will be provided)
*Student room groups will travel together on the same bus, share the same hotel room, and will be in the same chaperone group.
Wednesday, May 10 and Thursday, May 11, 2017
* Coordinated by Mann Travel and transportation will be provided by Rose Charters
* Accommodations have been secured at the Holiday Inn, Mt. Pleasant
*Any student receiving an OSS or ISS from now until the trip will NOT be permitted to attend the trip and no refund will be given.
Chaperones - Mrs. Kugler
All Parent Chaperones will be expected to:
1. stay with assigned group and bus
2.conduct mandatory headcounts every time buses are loaded.
3.arrange designated "check in" times and locations for groups
4. sign up with "Remind" to receive up to date information during the trip via text.
5. food restrictions - see Ms. Hermanson
If you think of any questions, please feel free to email your child's homeroom teacher or Maggie Hermanson at HermansonM@fortmillschools.org
drop your child off
through the front car line starting at 5:15 AM.
* Students will meet with their group in the cafeteria
* We will load buses starting at 5:45 AM
*We will be LEAVING (rolling out) at 6:00 AM - we will not wait!
Itinerary - Group 1
Itinerary - Group 2
Bus 1 Chaperones:
Ms. Hermanson, Mrs. Tyler, Mrs. Welch, Mrs. Koncz, Mrs. Metz, Mrs. Arnette, Mrs. Curtain
Bus 2 Chaperones:
Mrs. Kugler, Mrs. Dante, Mrs. McCarty, Mrs. Theissen, Mrs. McDade, Mrs. Swenson
Bus 3 Chaperones:
Mr. Wagner, Mrs. Long, Mrs. Elliot, Mr. Moore, Mrs. Ealey, Mrs. Argo
Bus 4 Chaperones:
Mrs. Donohue, Mrs. Lyle, Mrs. Torrence, Mrs. King, Mr. Ogden, Mrs. Buschbacher
Bus 5 Chaperones:
Mrs. Helms, Ms. Spinks, Mr. Brooks, Mr. Taylor, Mrs. Lokhnath, Mrs. Arbuckle, Mrs. Priest
ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE A PERMISSION FORM FILLED OUT. IT NEEDS TO BE RETURNED TO THEIR HOMEROOM TEACHER BY
MONDAY, MAY 9TH.
medications should be brought in the morning of the trip.
All medicines should be turned into Ms. Hermanson no later than
Tuesday, May 2nd!
Over the counter medicines can be put on the field trip form but ALL prescription medicines must have a
signed by the doctor.
We will only accept the number of pills
- not the entire bottle.
Medication - Nurse Brown
Chaperones will receive group members and itinerary tonight!
times are subject to change
*Room assignments are
able to be changed at this time.
2017 Charleston Chaperones – Buses 1-3
2017 Charleston Chaperones – Buses 4-5
2 double/queen beds with 2 chaperones per room