Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tables, Graphs and Equations
Transcript of Tables, Graphs and Equations
on a graph,
in an equation? In a table... Ask yourself this...
As the x value increases by 1,
how much does the y value increase? or... Find the ratio of:
change in y values change in x values On a graph... Pick two points that are easy to identify write the x- and y-coordinates of the two points now you have a table! give it a try!!! (x , y)
-1 -3 in an equation find the number being multiplied by the independent variable (x). This is called the coefficient, also known as the rate of change. Let's try it! What is the rate?
y = 4 x + 3
y = 30 - 2 x in y = 4 x + 3
(4 is the rate)
in y = 30 - 2 x
(-2 is the rate)