Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Earthquake
Describe the Storm
The movement feels like waves.
In Haiti, a very dangerous earthquake hit the town and destroyed the houses.
Now people had to live in tents.
Some tents were made out of boxes, or newspapers.
How it Begins
Earthquakes happen because the fault lines shift under the ground.
Today you will learn how deadly an earthquake can be!