Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of sushi
pour (split water) some water to the algae. and than place the salmon and the rice into the algae pieces and the vegetables and roll in
what do you need?
you need salmon, vinegar, salt, sugar, rice, eggs, cucumber, algae, wasabi, sauce.
cook the rice, and wash the salmon,
and than we add a spoon vinegar, and a little salt and sugar to the rice and mix it.
take the salmon slice(cut it) to several(lot of) pieces, take the algae(that black thing in the sushi) cut a piece size of the salmon piece.
Where does sushi come from
The sushi coming from japan in 1923 in Tokyo
thank you for listening