Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Disney World
Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty (Aurora), Belle, Snow White, Ariel, Rapunzel, Elsa
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Olaf, Sven
-The Little Mermaid
-The Little Mermaid 2
-Toy Story 1, 2, 3
-Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Monsters University
- Monsters Inc.
Disney World is a very famous park in Orlando, Florida. It has 4 main parks. The Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios.
Restaurants, Shows, and Park Hours
Some Disney Restaurants:
-Be Our Guest
-Cinderella’s Royal Table
-Chef Mickeys- In Magic Kingdom
-Yak and Yeti Restaurant (Get the Yak and Yeti fries!)
~ Epcot 9:00 a.m- 9:00 p.m
~ Animal Kingdom 9:00 a.m- 6:00 p.m
~ Magic Kingdom 9:00 a.m- 11:00 p.m
~Hollywood Studios 9:00 a.m- 9:30 p.m
~Downtown Disney 10:00 a.m- 11:00 p.m
Today, we are going to talk about the history of Disney World and why its so special
~ Always in his own little world from very young
~ Always interested in animations and cartoons.
~ Made his first successful moving picture show in 1924
~ Created Mickey Mouse in 1928.
~ Disney World in Florida opened in December 1971 ~ He was 65 years old when he died.
~ He never saw Disney World in Florida completed
Pictures of restaurants
By: Veronica and Daria
Walt Disney Gallery
~In the Cinderella castle, Cinderella's pumpkin coach is designed on the royal floor with 30,000 tiles.
~Her glass slipper made from glass is on display. ~There is a 600 pound antique limestone fireplace with a 17 century style portrait of cinderella
~The castle has stained glass windows designed with crystal jewels.
~Cathy Carver is the lead designer for the castle.
Disney Castle Gallery
Gallery of the Disney Castle Inside
~ One of the Magic Kingdom's major attractions
~ Based on the 1946 Walt Disney film, "Song of the South"
~ Includes 950,000 gallons of water
~ There is a massive 5-story waterfall.
Now, we are going to talk about three rides in Disney World. The three rides we will talk about are Splash Mountain, Expedition Everest (Mount Everest), and Tower of Terror.
~ You go up a steep hill and swerve through a stone tunnel
~ You pick up speed as you move through a closed space of darkness.
~ You come to a short stop and see that in front of you there is a broken and torn apart track.
~ Then you start going backwards realy fast.
~ You went in trying to escape the scary yeti that broke the track.
Tower of Terror
~ Tower of terror is a really scary ride.
~ You go into a room with a tv and watch a short movie about a family who got struck by a lightning while they were in a elevator going to their hotel room.
~ This caused the elevator to fall down
~ Then a door opens and you enter an elevator ~ Suddenly you drop up and down falling 13 stories.
As you can see, Disney World is very special because it represents the creativity of Walt Disney and what he has created for us. Walt Disney thought of building all these new rides that we love and enjoy. He also invented all these new characters and movies. Walt Disney has generated something totally new to the world that no one has seen before.
1) "Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida." Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. N.p., 14 Apr. 1924. Web. 8 June 2014. <https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/>.
2) "Walt Disney." About.com 20th Century History. N.p., 14 Apr. 1930. Web. 9 June 2014. <http://history1900s.about.com/od/people/a/Walt-Disney.htm>.
3) "Walt Disney." Bio.com. A&E Networks Television, 14 Apr. 1930. Web. 9 June 2014. <http://www.biography.com/people/walt-disney-9275533#synopsis&awesm=~oCVdQtG3uE
4) "What Year Did Walt Disney World in Florida Open." - Ask.com. N.p., 14 Apr. 1930. Web. 9 June 2014. <http://www.ask.com/question/what-year-did-walt-disney-world-in-florida-open>.
5) "When Did Walt Disney Create Mickey Mouse?." - Ask.com. N.p., 14 Apr. 1930. Web. 9 June 2014. <http://www.ask.com/question/what-year-did-walt-disney-create-mickey-mouse>.
6) "Cinderella's Castle." Disney Park History. N.p., 14 May 2006. Web. 9 June 2014. <http://www.disneyparkhistory.com/cinderellas-castle.html>.
7) "Walt Disney World News." Walt Disney World News Fact Sheets. N.p., 14 May 2006. Web. 9 June 2014. <http://wdwnews.com/fact-sheets/categories/fact-sheets/>.
8) "Disney's Animal KingdomÂ® Theme Park." Disney's Animal Kingdom. N.p., 14 May 2006. Web. 8 June 2014. <https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/animal-kingdom/>.
9) "Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain." Splash Mountain at Disney World Magic Kingdom. N.p., 14 May 2006. Web. 9 June 2014. <http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/magickingdom/fro-splash.htm>.
10) "Splash MountainÂ®." Splash Mountain. N.p., 14 May 2006. Web. 9 June 2014. <https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/magic-kingdom/splash-mountain/>.
11) "Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden MountainÂ®." Expedition Everest. N.p., 14 May 2006. Web. 9 June 2014. <https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/animal-kingdom/expedition-everest/>.
12) Josephson, Judith Pinkerton. Walt Disney: genius of entertainment. [Library ed. Berkeley Heights, NJ: Enslow Publishers, 2006. Print.