Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Basic Human Goods
Transcript of Basic Human Goods
Give reasons for actions
Once know what a law is, than know how one will react to the law Desires Practical Reasoning How Should I Act? Relationships Friendship and companionship
How we interact with others and develop connections Logic, critical analysis Emotions Happiness, sadness, envy, fear, etc.? Wants and needs, hedonism, goals Religion Belief in the universe or higher being, or lack there of. Justice Distinguishing between what is right and wrong; morality Self Preservation longevity of life, maintaining health and safety