Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cloning in our world
Transcript of Cloning in our world
What is cloning
Cloning is the creation of an organism that is an same genetic copy of another.
Types of cloning
Substitude for natural production
Help in genetic research
Human Rights Violation
İn many way cloning is very useful for human beings like we can exterminate lots of illness and produce healthy humans in all respects but cloning is banned in every country it also not good from religious side so scientist makes it secretly
By Emir Aslan
DNA cloning is the creation of multiple copies of an isolated DNA fragment by in vitro in vivo methods.
How to Clone
Nucleus remove from egg
Male cell nucleus injected to enucleated egg
By applying a electric pulse to injected egg to involve and this produces a clone embryo
Creating a human or animal that is an exact copy of another by using the dna of the original human or animal