Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Compare Colonial Pennsylvania and Georgia 50
Transcript of Compare Colonial Pennsylvania and Georgia 50
Quakers believed in
Colonial Pennsylvania and Colonial Georgia
Similarities Shared Between the Colonies of Georgia and Pennsylvania
There were 13 English colonies established along the Atlantic coast of North America between 1607 and 1732. Some were established for religious reasons and some were established as economic ventures. As settlers from Europe came to America and became colonists, sometimes colonies developed in ways the people who established them did not expect. Consider and compare the plans that were made for Pennsylvania and Georgia and the men who established them.
Gerogia is similar to Pennsylvania in that
Conclusion: Georgia and Pennsylvania both were