Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The American Presidency.
Transcript of The American Presidency.
media they have to excite the crowd and inspire them for a president to be successful they need good communication skills radio radios were very useful so president could make there speches and people would lsten to it and thats how people would decide how good the president is television by the 1950's presidents realized that much of there
time and money went into television became a part of
television since everyone watched tv internet bill clinton was the first president to introduce the internet to us many people used the internet so thats how people found out aboutthe president and the stuff he says