Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hill Beachy
1860s - Trailed 3 murderers.
Killers stole $25,000.
Brought back to Lewiston to face 'justice'.
Could only return $17,000 out of $25,000.
All hung-March 4th, 1864.
Most famous trial in Lewiston history.
Sold Luna House and moved to California in 1866.
HIll Beachy a great Lewiston Hero...
Hill Beachy's Death...
Owned Luna Hotel, with wife.
Hill beachy also was a vigilante.
Paralysis-Thurs. The 22nd of May.
Lost speach- Fri. The 23rd of May.
Kept consciences and made a will.
Remains shipped to Marysville.
Burried with wife and children.
Hero and hotel owner
1. A member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcment in their community without legal authority, typicaly beacause the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.
And Hotel Owner!
A well known stage man of the pacific Coast.
Member of Masonic Order.
Lloyd Magruder and The Three Killers...
Died in San Francisco, 1875, May 24th.
For Your Time and Patience!