Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hill Beachy
1860s - Trailed 3 murderers.
Killers stole $25,000.
Brought back to Lewiston to face 'justice'.
Could only return $17,000 out of $25,000.
All hung-March 4th, 1864.
Most famous trial in Lewiston history.
Sold Luna House and moved to California in 1866.
HIll Beachy a great Lewiston Hero...
Hill Beachy's Death...
Owned Luna Hotel, with wife.
Hill beachy also was a vigilante.
Paralysis-Thurs. The 22nd of May.
Lost speach- Fri. The 23rd of May.
Kept consciences and made a will.
Remains shipped to Marysville.
Burried with wife and children.
Hero and hotel owner
1. A member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcment in their community without legal authority, typicaly beacause the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.
And Hotel Owner!
A well known stage man of the pacific Coast.
Member of Masonic Order.
Lloyd Magruder and The Three Killers...
Died in San Francisco, 1875, May 24th.
For Your Time and Patience!