Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Middle Passage
Transcript of The Middle Passage
Niko, Sonny, Kale
We should try and stop all slavery occurring today, and to spread the teaching of anti-slavery.
The worst part was when they held the africans on board the ships with barely any care.
What in your opinion was the worst part of the middle passage?
Why is it important for students to learn about the Middle Passage?
It's important because even though it was a tragic event, it shaped the future of the western civilizations for centuries.
What should be done today as an after effect of the middle passage?