Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of hi
Pre-Industry 1800 - 1850
Before Harrisburg was built it as surrounded by farmland.
Harrisburg was founded as a capital in 1812.
Harrisburg is the capital of Pennsylvania.
It was founded in October 1812.
With a population of 49,673 people it lies on the East bank of Susquehanna river.
It is also 105 north-west of Philadelphia and 204 miles east of of Pittsburgh.
In 2010 Forbes rated Harrisburg the second best place to live in the U.S.
to raise a family. Despite the recent financial troubles in 2010 The Daily Beast website ranked Harrisburg the 7th best metropolitan area across the country.