Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5080 Day One: Disciplinary History
Transcript of 5080 Day One: Disciplinary History
Introduction to Graduate Study
What constitutes Research?
What is Communicaiton Studies Good for?
What do the following terms mean?
Ask the following questions:
1. What's your undergraduate background?
2. One interesting fact about you that we would not know by looking at you?
3. Why are you getting a graduate degree?
4. What do you think the purpose of graduate degrees is?
4. Communication Studies
5. Bachelor of science/art
6. Master of science/art