Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who Discovered Money
Transcript of Who Discovered Money
and Sara Catherine
Ok,now lets talk about coin money .The Lydians were indians living in Phoenicia. The city Phoenicia, is now Turkey.
The Lydians traded things before coin money was invented.
The Lydians made coin money cause it's light,not heavy.
It is light
The first coin money was as small as beans!!!Wow!
and It's made of...
The first coins are made of gold and silver called electrum.
Hi,we,are going to tell you about money,paper money and coin money.
Paper money is comes from china,it is a old type of paper. Paper money is made after coin money.Here's a old dollar...