Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SMASH that app: PBL style
Transcript of SMASH that app: PBL style
K-2 iPad minis 3:1
3-4 iPads 3:1
5-8 iPads 1:1
9-12 Laptops 1:1
15 Digital Learning Coaches K-12
Combining easy-to-use tools to get extraordinary results in an elementary classroom
Emily Cruz, DLC
Melanie Valencia, 2nd Grade Teacher
Tustin Unified School District
Planning & Collaborating
Mini Lessons: Flipped!
Kick Off Event
Time to build!
Skitch: Annotating Images
PicCollage: Visual Presentation
4th Grade Gold Rush PBL
How can we use the tools of today to tell the story of yesterday?
PicCollage in 3rd Grade
Easy-to-use tool to create beautiful video presentations
Tech Tool Recap
Roller Coaster PBL Website:
Taking it Out of the Classroom
Emily Cruz @Cruzifiedlife
Melanie Valencia @MrsVLoves2Teach