Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Caesar's English II Lesson's 17 & 18
Transcript of Caesar's English II Lesson's 17 & 18
perspicacity anim mind As in. . . animal
magnanimous tort twist As in . . .torturous
retort sanct holy As in . . .sacrosanct
sanction voc voice As in . . . vocal
vociferous adjacent adj., adjoining At the hotel, we stayed in adjacent
rooms. transient adj., existing briefly Spring is such a transient season. Its beauty
lasts only a few weeks, and then summer arrives. latent adj., present
but inactive The painting class helped me discover my
latent artistic skills. livid adj., bruised or
angry When Bob didn't show up for
work again, his boss was livid. censure noun, strong
criticism The new employee faced censure
after voicing his strong opinions during the