Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Real World Problem Project-Perimeter
Transcript of Real World Problem Project-Perimeter
2(7w+56)+2w=192 Equation w=width of the rectangle
l=length of the rectangle
p=perimeter of the rectangle Definition of Variables 2w + 2l = p
2(7w+56)+2w = 192
(2•7w)+(2•56)+2w = 192
14w+112+2w = 192
16w+112-112 = 192-112
16w = 80
16w÷16 = 80÷16
w = 5 How I Solved It The width of the rectangle is 5 yards. Solution