Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Terms of Trade
Transcript of Terms of Trade
formula weighted index of export prices / weighted index of import prices
Index # (x100)
> 100 means...
< 100 means...
Improving and Deteriorating
not always good/bad
the effect of PED implications buying power - basket of goods how much of country "B"'s goods can a basket of country "A"'s goods be traded for? When export /import prices change, how is a country's buying power affected?
Causes of changes in ToT Short Run Changes in D&S Changes in relative inflation rates Changes in exchange rates Long Run Income changes