Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Juan Antonio Padilla
Transcript of Juan Antonio Padilla
while on a business trip. Important Events He represented Stephen F. Austin and others on issues such as slavery and the homestead law. On August 1828 he was appointed general land commissioner. He served as secretary of state for Coahulia and Texas. He supported Anglo American colonization. Why is Juan Padilla important? He was an officer and part of the government. He helped capture the city of Victoria, TX. Things I admire about this person. He was part of the government of Coahulia and Texas. He was an officer of the calvary company in San Antonio. He got arrested and his citizenship was suspended on April 6, 1828. In April 1834 he had restored his citizenship. Date of Birth and Place of Birth