Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Figurative Language
(Literally and figuratively) Literally: To bend down.
Figuratively: to do something horrible. To stand for To stand for something is to potentially fight for said thing because it is important to you. To be past its peak To lay down ones life To die for something or someone important. To make a pile To make a lot of money. To be a cut above the average To be better than the average. To toe the line To follow the rules. To see a lot of men or women. To date multiple people at the same time. To burst through a door. To open and go through the door quickly and angrily. To be out of luck When someone is unlucky. To do something until you drop. To do something until you are exhausted. To come out on top To win in the end. To be in the doghouse. To get into a lot of trouble. To take the stage. To get up and stand in front of someone to speak. To have it in for someone. To completely hate someone and want them dead. To no longer work properly (often out of old age).