Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What Makes a Good Leader
Transcript of What Makes a Good Leader
6 Skills of a Good Leader
Strengths or Challenges
Evoloving Challenges into Strengths
"By proving your commitment to the brand and your role, you will not only earn the respect of your team, but will also instill that same hardworking energy among your staff."
Knowing your areas of weakness
What Makes a Good Leader?
Adequetly take ideas and explain them to someone else
"Whatever ethical plane you hold yourself to, when you are responsible for a team of people, its important to raise the bar even higher."
"The key to delegation is identifying the strengths of your team, and capitalizing on them."
Prive. T,. (2012) Top 10 Qualities That Make A Great Leader.
Great leaders do in fact lead, even when they are faced with setbacks.
Regina Thompson, Crystal Morales
January 20, 2016