Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Paulo`s Journey
told us about a Capes Edital and encouraged us
to subscribe on it. So the teacher ecnouraged me again
and told me that I was able to do it;
I thought, thought and thought about it
and decided to do the application. I was with second thoughts about
my skills It was time to do the TELP.
A terrible test that you spend 2 1/2 hours
answering it. A tough test.
After the test you have to wait for your score.
Wait, wait, wait... After the application was done TELP scores was available and I got!!
I was approved and it was time to celebrate.
The first person I called to give the news was my mother. And the second one was Sandra Clark, the fabulous teacher I mentioned.
And she celebrated.
And I was very grateful to her until today. I got it!!! I was lucky to be here in Miami Dade College
because it is a great institution to study English
as a second language. It has excellent teachers
and I am improving my skills and receiving many
ideas about a better way to teach and learn