Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Good Practice
The one thing which I felt
made a big diffrence to my
lessons, was when I focused on
making the lesson relivant to the
students. I did this in a number of ways:
Creat fake situtations, (example you all have to stay to school till six)
Contextualize learning to the childrens local environment.
Use technology and media that they like to use. Homework: write a blog,
find a song, youtube clip, make short video, etc.
Creates a flexible learning
environment, and therefore
looking after the indvidual
learning styles. All so makes it easy to
fit in language of choice. Not having a plan in
my head to deal with