Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Monday 9.26.16
This week's topic is MISFITS.
A MISFIT is, according to dictionary.com, a person who is not suited or is unable to adjust to the circumstances of his or her particular situation:
a misfit in one's job.
Write the topic in the upper left-hand bubble; write something you already think, feel or believe about the topic in the lower left-hand bubble.
Greek and Latin Roots: Lesson 3
Pre- before, toward
Fore- before, toward
Post- after, behind
Article of the Week
This week's article is full of fun facts about The Wizard of Oz!
Complete the article "Surprise Champs."
You are not required to complete the thought question. Use the "refer to article" tab to maximize your success.
Do Now: Misfits
"Misfits aren't misfits around other misfits."
1. Copy the quote completely and accurately. 2. Respond in a way that engages with the specific language of the quote.
Let's use our strategy! We will:
1. Pre-read the questions we will be asked to answer.
2. Annotate with purpose.
3. Use our meaningful annotations to respond to the assigned questions accurately and completely.