Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
6.06 gathering information
Transcript of 6.06 gathering information
Title and URL
Accurate? How do you know?
Current? How do you know?
Brown v. Board of Education (1954)
Yes, the author uses facts from documentation
Yes, It was published in 2006
Biases, the aouthor do express her own opinions
Yes, The author works in this feild
ARIZONA STATE LEGISLATURE v. ARIZONA
Yes, cites from other similar cases to support this one
Yes, it was published 2015
Unbiases, use facts and notes
yes, the aouthor works in the feild
Has no title
No, there's only one sentece
Does not have the date
Biased, because there's no facts...not even much of an opinion
Do not know
No even usesful for a reasreah paper