Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Summer Hours (August 19–September 2):
9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Summer/Fall Hours (September 3–November 28):
9 a.m.–5 p.m. Zoo Phone Number: San Diego Zoo: 619-231-1515
San Diego Zoo Safari Park: 760-747-8702 Lost forest Cascading waterfalls, open meadows and climbing areas are in this exhibit. There are also plants that surround these animals. This exhibit mostly contains different kinds of gorillas monkeys and gorillas are found in this exhibit Africa Rocks This exhibit contains a lot of southern animals. When these animals are together there called a gang or a mob. What’s different from these is that each some from different locations. Big cats, kopje, meerkats Web Address http://www.sandiegozoo.org/ Zoo Address 2929 Zoo Drive (off Park Blvd in Balboa Park) Prices:
$10 per vehicle, $15 for RV.