Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Famous Entrepreneur.
behind this frame! Double click to crop it if necessary San Francisco Budapest Important
Details (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr Stockholm (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr Assets map details doodles notes outlook photo frame Big and.... ... small Coco Chanel was born in August 19, 1883, in Saumur, France, her full name is Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel. She is famous for her timeless designs, trademark suits, and little black dresses. When Gabrielle was about 20, she worked as a café singer, she took the stage name of Coco, and later became a mistress of several wealthy and powerful men In 1925, she introduced her cardigan jacket and 1926 her famous “little black dress”, which took the world by storm.
thanks for watching!! :)