Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Career Investigation Project
Transcript of Career Investigation Project
Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time
Inspect accounting books
Maintain financial records - most work in offices
- some from home Most accounting careers you need a bachelors degree
Some employers prefer people with master degree's
Work experience is important before you apply for a CPA
CPA - Certified Public Accountant is required in most states Median annual wage- 61,690 2010- 1,216,900
2020- 1,407,600 Bookkeeping Clerks
Personal Financial Advisor Kansas State- PhD Sources