Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The rock cycle
Transcript of The rock cycle
The magma is push up to the crust where it is turned to lava.Then the lava cools and makes igneous rock. Igneous Rocks Igneous rock is layered on top of each other.
When there is a lot of presser and heat they become metamorphic rock.Metamorphic rock is layered and pressure and heat forms them. Metamorphic Rock Metimorphic rock is worn down.
They are piled on top of each other.
The pressure creates sedimentary rock. sedimentary Rock Inside the crust is magma.
The magma crunes all the time.When it is messed up the magma is pushed throuth the crust. magma When magma is pushed to the
surface it turnes into lava. Lava cools fast making hills and mountains. When it cools it forms igneous rock. Lava When lava coolsit turns
into molten rock. When molten rock cools it turns into igneous rock. molten rock can raech about 3,000 Molten Rock . The rock cycle is an endless circle.
Three rocks make up this cycle.
The rocks are igneous,metimorphic ,and sedimentary rock. The Rock Cycle