Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What happens to an animal's energy after they die?
Transcript of What happens to an animal's energy after they die?
When an animal dies, the energy doesn't
go away. So... where does it go?
When an animal dies, a decomposers like fungi,
bacteria, ants, and worms come and decompose
or eat the deceased animal.
Then, the energy goes from the deceased animal
to the decomposer.
Then, the decomposer of the animal gets the energy. When a predator kills and eats an animal,
the predator gets the energy.