Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
4 Things you should never compromise
Transcript of 4 Things you should never compromise
Why do I need it if I'm the only developer?
Git / CVS / Subversion
A Start-up environment
Everything needed to be done yesterday already!
1. Version control
3. Constant Client Feedback
Agile vs waterfall
Something is always better than nothing!
2. Test Environment
4 Things you should
"Code doesn’t exist unless it’s checked into a version control system. Use version control for
everything you do
. Any version control, SVN, Git, even CVS, master it and use it."
Why have a test environment / sandbox?
Limit production bugs
Peace of mind!
Setting up a test environment
Why? Code Maintenance!!
Research best practices in your technology choice
Self documented code
Agile vs Waterfall
Iterative and incremental development
- have a working prototype at the end of each release.
- getting started
1. Install Git
2. Install TortoiseGit (optional)
3. Create an account on
4. Create a project on gitlab
5. Follow the command line