Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Corn is Maize:
Transcript of Corn is Maize:
The Gift of the Indians
Written & Illustrated By:
Meaning: begin to grow
Sentence: After the long rain, many new vegetables began to sprout.
Meaning: things tied together
Sentence: The mailman carried a bundle of letters to be delivered to different houses.
Meaning: leftover pieces
Sentence: After Nicole's grandmother cut out the fabric for the quilt, she piled the scraps in a container.
scraps are leftovers
Sentence: The farmer harvested the corn when it was ready.
Meaning: skillful; masterful
Sentence: Sometimes a doctor can be an expert in the field of medicine.
Meaning: easy to cut or chew
Sentence: The cow could easily chew the tender new grass.
Meaning: came back
Robert returned with his dog after taking it for a short walk.
Sentence: I made a perfect score on my Science quiz because all of my answers were correct.