Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Types of talent
Transcript of Types of talent
What is talent?
Talent is said to be exceptional ability. Someone with talent performs at a high level.
Types of Talent
There wre 4 types of talent:
- Uni sport
Why do you think talent identification in sport exists?
Uni dimesional talent is when an athlete is particuarly good at one skill. For example, a 100m runner.
Multidimensional talent is where an athlete is talented at a number of different skills. For example, a footballer must be agile, fast, good at passing and dribbling the ball and accurate.
Multi sport talent is when an athlete is exceptionally talented in more than one sport. For example, Jess Ennis.
Uni sport talent
Uni Sport talent is where an athlete is exceptionally talented in only one sport. Most athletes today are uni sport talented. Why do you think this is?