Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of About Me
I love to travel and learn about new people and places. I've spent time living in Australia and China-and some of my favorite trips include Thailand, Sicily and Poland. I think exploring the world is so important, to gain perspective and appreciation for your life!
I graduated with a BA in English and I'm a certified bookworm.
I love all genres-from historical fiction to memoirs, from Harry Potter to The Bell Jar.
I feel happiest when I'm outside-although I can't decide if I prefer the mountains or the beach! I spend as much time in nature as possible, whether it's running, hiking, or just driving with my windows down and music up.
Songs I can't stop listening to:
"Howlin' for You" - Black Keys
"Hard Sun" - Eddie Vedder
"Suit & Tie" - Justin Timberlake
"Have Love Will Travel" - The Sonics
"I Got a Woman" - Ray Charles
"Here's to the Good Times" - Florida Georgia Line
This one's for you! If it's my choice, it's probably Ristretto Roasters Cowboy blend, served pourover style, and always black. I'm known to constantly be carrying a cup of coffee-no matter what time of day. It's my comfort food :)
One of my biggest passions is volunteering with non-profit organizations. Managing cause-branding for Sensible Portions was such a great experience for me. I want to make a difference-whether in my local community, workplace, or social circle.
my Inspiration Board
It was great to meet you-
Feel free to call or email me anytime!
Hey there! My name is Alyssa. I think the best way to get to know me is over coffee-so, grab a cup of the good kind and let's get to know each other!
"Up Up Up" - the Givers
- Managed namesake brand for the world's largest hospitality company, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Repositioned the Night Hotels brand in the mid-scale segment
- Managed and executed a robust media plan for the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts brand
- Established a social media presence for the WHR brand on Facebook and Pinterest
- Managed the evolution of Planet Hollywood's brand identity and guidelines
- Did all of these things with energy, passion and drive!