Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of About Me
I love to travel and learn about new people and places. I've spent time living in Australia and China-and some of my favorite trips include Thailand, Sicily and Poland. I think exploring the world is so important, to gain perspective and appreciation for your life!
I graduated with a BA in English and I'm a certified bookworm.
I love all genres-from historical fiction to memoirs, from Harry Potter to The Bell Jar.
I feel happiest when I'm outside-although I can't decide if I prefer the mountains or the beach! I spend as much time in nature as possible, whether it's running, hiking, or just driving with my windows down and music up.
Songs I can't stop listening to:
"Howlin' for You" - Black Keys
"Hard Sun" - Eddie Vedder
"Suit & Tie" - Justin Timberlake
"Have Love Will Travel" - The Sonics
"I Got a Woman" - Ray Charles
"Here's to the Good Times" - Florida Georgia Line
This one's for you! If it's my choice, it's probably Ristretto Roasters Cowboy blend, served pourover style, and always black. I'm known to constantly be carrying a cup of coffee-no matter what time of day. It's my comfort food :)
One of my biggest passions is volunteering with non-profit organizations. Managing cause-branding for Sensible Portions was such a great experience for me. I want to make a difference-whether in my local community, workplace, or social circle.
my Inspiration Board
It was great to meet you-
Feel free to call or email me anytime!
Hey there! My name is Alyssa. I think the best way to get to know me is over coffee-so, grab a cup of the good kind and let's get to know each other!
"Up Up Up" - the Givers
- Managed namesake brand for the world's largest hospitality company, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Repositioned the Night Hotels brand in the mid-scale segment
- Managed and executed a robust media plan for the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts brand
- Established a social media presence for the WHR brand on Facebook and Pinterest
- Managed the evolution of Planet Hollywood's brand identity and guidelines
- Did all of these things with energy, passion and drive!