Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Data Analysis - Exam prep
Transcript of Data Analysis - Exam prep
Trend: The overall pattern evident in the graph. Example below: What is happening for all age groups, all diseases, over all time periods
Prevalence: Number of cases of a disease in the population at a given time Example below: It is estimated in 2026 there was 850 patients suffering high BP
Incidence: Number of new cases of a condition during a specific time Example below:
Identify the developing region that has shown the greatest increase in the prevalence of overweight and obesity between 1980 and 2008.
Using the data provided, describe the relationship between measles vaccination rates and the HDI
When an exam questions says "and" take this as two points to the question.
If the question says to "justify" the NHPA program, you must make an informed judgement on the effectiveness of the program.
Eg. Use information on the reasons why the NHPA is important such as "...contributes a high number of direct costs to the health care system" hence this program has been introduced at minimal cost to prevent rising costs of this disease into the future.