Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Recipe template
1 red pepper
1 small onion
1 chilli (optional)
Coriander leaf Ingredients What I'm looking for....
Plenty of colour using a mix of vegetables. Use of spice to add flavour. Eggs that are not over cooked nad hence chewy. Presented neatly on theplate. A mix of eggs and diced vegetables combined with spices to give and Indian flavour. Coriander powder Spices that would work... Cumin powder Chilli powder Hot and fiery Slight citrus flavour Earthy and pungent Equipment you will need Frying pan Knife Green Chopping board Spatula 1. Prepare your vegetables by finely chopping them. Remember to use the bridge and claw method for holding the knife and chopping and also that you should be using a green chopping board.
2. Crack your eggs into a separate bowl and use a fork to mix them up. Season with a little salt and pepper.
3.Now take a frying pan and place a tablespoon of oil into it and place it on the hob. Turn the gas up high and heat the oil. Add your vegetables and fry gently for 5 minutes or until soft. Add spices and cook quickly for a minute.
4. Get a plate ready. Now add your mixed eggs and using a spatula mix them in with the vegetables. Cook until the egg starts to set. This should be less than a minute if your pan is hot enough.
5. Transfer onto your plate and garnish with chopped coriander
How we cook it