Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Life of a grant application
Transcript of The Life of a grant application
Assessment of grant applications
Why this approach???
The Council of Europe
The European Youth Foundation
CoE founded 1949
EYF was founded 1972
Make the voice of youth heard
Support NGOS and Networks
Promote Peace, Understanding and Respect
NGOs must be registered with the EYF in order to be eligible to apply for grants
No, Not registered
Non-profit-making and non-governmental
With, For and BY young people
Values and priorities of the Council of Europe
First answer these questions....
Types of organisations
International or regional network
Yes, registered with the EYF
Before filling in a grant application online please check out the forms and models on the EYF website.
When filling in the application
Read the help buttons and watermarks carefully....
Follow the instructions
Answer the questions
3 different impressions
Based on 1st Impression
Content + Methodology
Based on 1st and 2d Impression
Recommendation to the PC
Final decisions will be taken by the Programming Committee on Youth
We believe in....
Submitting a Grant Application
Remember, when filling in a grant application you should explain how this activity contributes to the work done in the CoE Youth Sector....
You want to meet the team???
Check out our website
Like us on facebook
CoE (incl. EU) MS
Check them out under: http://bit.ly/1M2m0pt
1) Strengthening civil society, with a special focus on Ukraine;
2) Fighting extremism and hate speech online;
3) Participation and integration of migrants and young refugees in society.
Focus themes for pilot activities in 2015