Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Plant Life Cycle
Transcript of Plant Life Cycle
seedling grows and changes. With water, soil and sun,
the plant begins to grow. Seeds hold a tiny plant with leaves,
stem and root parts, plus a food supply. Stems push up toward the light.
Roots grow down into the soil. Leaves unfold, take in sunlight, and
produce food through photosynthesis. Many plants produce flowers
that are important in making seeds. Flowers are pollinated when pollen
from the stamen moves onto the pistil.
Seeds and fruit are produced.