Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BF Skinner
normal pigeon behavior. Experimental would
be the the pigeons placed in the boxes. Independent variable: Pigeons... Dependent Variable: Pigeon behavior when food is dropped. Later, Skinner wanted to test what would happen if he extended the time in between feedings. Independent Variable: Time between Food Dependent variable: pigeon behavior Then Skinner studied Extinction in these
superstitious behavior. Result: Pigeons did their special
move more often. Independent Variable: Food or no food.
Dependent Variable: Pigeon behavior Result: Pigeons learned to not do behavior over a very long period of time. What we've learned from this experiment: Superstition results from reinforced behavior by random events?