Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BF Skinner
normal pigeon behavior. Experimental would
be the the pigeons placed in the boxes. Independent variable: Pigeons... Dependent Variable: Pigeon behavior when food is dropped. Later, Skinner wanted to test what would happen if he extended the time in between feedings. Independent Variable: Time between Food Dependent variable: pigeon behavior Then Skinner studied Extinction in these
superstitious behavior. Result: Pigeons did their special
move more often. Independent Variable: Food or no food.
Dependent Variable: Pigeon behavior Result: Pigeons learned to not do behavior over a very long period of time. What we've learned from this experiment: Superstition results from reinforced behavior by random events?