Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Presentation IDCC2013 CLARIN-NL Data Curation Service
Henk van den Heuvelon 15 January 2013
Transcript of Presentation IDCC2013 CLARIN-NL Data Curation Service
centre IDCC 2013, 16/1/'13, Amsterdam CLARIN-NL Data curation service Data sound fragments
.... Metadata Centre for Language and Speech Technology
Radboud University Nijmegen Henk van den Heuvel,
Nelleke Oostdijk, Maaske Treurniet national IPR / property rights http://www.clarin.nl/page/about/147
www.ru.nl/letteren/datacuratieservice relevance humanities visible accessible referrable interoperable formally:
CLARIN standards semantically:
links to data
in ISOcat Persistent
Identifiers uniqueness urgency state of the resource documentation tools expert knowledge reproducibility CMDI
1) curation of resources, held by individual researchers or research groups
2) assisting CLARIN-NL data centres with curation
3) advising researchers who undertake curation themselves Desirable? Feasible?