Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ethnoscapes
Refugees We all deal in an imagined world--meaning we live with a point of view that is shaped by our own personal “-scapes.” "Imagined Worlds" Technoscape DEFINITION: cultural interactions due
to advancing technology Finanscape DEFINITION: the flux of capital across borders Mediascape DEFINITION: use of the media that shapes the way we interpret our imagined world Ideascape DEFINITION: ideas formed through the combination of the other four "-scapes" Summary: Appadurai's idea of "-scapes" presents culture and globalization as flowing and interactive instead of static and combative.