Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tibet
region of China Nepal asia - central asia Location west china - tibeten plateau What's there? High mountains Nam co Many saltwater lakes 2000 square metres snow sources of big rivers Lakes two big rivers Indus Yarlung Tsangpo mountain glacier high mountains the roof of the world 4950 metres above the see 5 summits 4 next summits Lhotse Makalu Cho oju Shisha Pangma 1953 2012 600 people in the queue
4000 “climbers” May 2012 Shisha Pangma, Cho oju, Chomolungma and Lhotse, Makalu Bhutan Burma China India Climate cold
huge differences China Arabian Sea South
Sea Why so high? Indo-Australian Plate + Eurasian Plate = rising, 5 mm a year changing with altitude animals and guy sources: http://rolfgross.dr
Školní atlas svta, Kartografie Praha, 2006
http://www.manang.com/tibet Lukas Wimmer horymapa fronta indie teploy yetti yaks