Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dunkin' Donuts
154 lawsuits between 2006 and 2008 Subway(approx. 29,000 locations):
12 lawsuits McDonald's(approx. 22,500 locations): 5 lawsuits "the most litigious franchise system in the country"
(DD Independent Franchise Owners) Franchiser for franchiser:
- rapid expansion options
- low economic risk for franchiser:
- waiver on income
- image Values Honesty Fairness Responsibility Transparency Respect Integrity Humility Sports Teams Community
Commitment Why the colors? - Dunkin' - Dunking
- Dunkin' Donuts is an alliteration
- more memorable than Charlie's Donuts Color psychology
- warmth, enthusiasm
- sincerity, calming effect - Font is round and puffy;
- The O looks like a donut itself
- looks comforting Interior Design ´Franchiser
(Operator) use of trademark and distribution of goods Fee Pros
- accelerated market entry
- proven business concept and
complete package Cons
- franchise fee up to 33%
- little entrepreneurial freedom