Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Famous Person Project
Transcript of Famous Person Project
Born- April 18, 1971 in Bathgate, Scotland
Height- 6' 1"
He decided to become an actor at the age of 3 or 4.
He was first on t.v. when he was 16. Work Values Quote "I do thrive on hard work." David's Lifeline Resources David Tennant's early life http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0855039/bio http://www.mapsofworld.com/flags/scotland-flag.html From the quote to the left you can see that he works well under pressure.
This means that he can work in high standard environments.
This is what many people look for when hiring. Born in Scotland First lead role in
"Takin' Over the Asylum". Got the lead role in the British
show known as "Doctor Who" Marries Georgia Moffett who
is an actress David Tennant's early life
At a very young age he wanted to become an actor.
He was accepted at the Royal Scottish Academy at the age of 16. The youngest one ever to be accepted.
His father was an Presbyterian minister.
He was very determined to become a great actor so when it comes to acting he is still fun to be around but he gets serious when he needs to be. www.fanpop.com